4.06.2011

First 30

Yesterday, through conversation at class, I decided to try something new. When it comes to tithing, we are supposed to give our first 10%, not what we have left over after everything else. Well... the same goes for devotional time! I decided I am going to get up every morning a half an hour earlier than I normally do to spend some time in the Word or in prayer. I'm going to give God my first 30 minutes of my day, everyday. Also a perk.... I have time to enjoy a cup of coffee every morning!

A piece of my verses from this morning: Psalm 46:1-3
God is our refuge and strength,
always ready to help in times of trouble.
So we will not fear when earthquakes come
and the mountains crumble into the sea.
Let the oceans roar and foam
Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.