4.04.2011

Show Me Your Glory

OK, I am officially addicted to blogging. I have also rediscovered my passion for music. I get so caught up in the craziness of life and forget to breathe and reflect.. or just listen to what God is trying to tell me. I struggle sometimes to feel God's presence and I have realized it is because I am not very aware. I don't pay attention to the important things in life. I believe God speaks to me through music. One of my favorite bands is Jesus Culture. Kim Walker is absolutely amazing! One of my best friends (and bridesmaid) sang this at church in the worship band and I couldn't help myself but tear up. This song and it's lyrics are so powerful and such a wonderful way to worship God in all of His glory. I have even been thinking about having Jenna sing it at Brenton and I's wedding!... ENJOY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.