4.29.2011

SFYL

Last night was my last leadership meeting with Sioux Falls Younglife leaders. Because I am moving to Sioux City with my soon-to-be-hubby in August, I will no longer be a Sioux Falls Younglife leader. I didn't realize this until the end of our meeting when we got into our prayer circle. Mark (our awesome area director) was thanking us for our work and got emotional, which of course made the rest of us emotional.

I just wanted to do a quick shout out to my fellow Younglife leaders. I love you all SOOO much and I can't even begin to express my gratitude. You have all helped me grow in my faith and become a better leader. From the moment I started with Sioux Falls Younglife, you all were so welcoming. You have truly become my family and my home away from home. I get sad when I think about the fact I wont be around next year. I laugh my hardest when I'm surround by all of you and I feel so uplifted. We still have one more leader retreat and 2 more clubs to go but last night made me realize how much I will miss every single one of you and your friendships.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.