4.29.2011

Test, Papers, and Projects, OH MY!



I have 3 more weeks to go at USF. Winona is done this week. I have been in school 3 weeks longer than my fellow students because of my transfer. This semester is getting long.. and its not just me feeling that way.. it actually is long! I recently wrote a 10-12 page research paper and am now working on another 8-10 page research exegesis paper. Tests, tests, papers, and more tests. How much does all of this actually matter? I understand the work done for classes in my major but I do not see the point of generals. I am a theology major.. what does chemistry and science have to do with it? I'm sure there are people out there who disagree with me (cough cough my teachers) but I become more and more frustrated with each project I'm assigned.

Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice. I'm tired and scatter-brained but I try to stay focused on the Lord. This semester too shall pass and all of the students will survive! To my fellow USF peeps.. we can do this! :) Just one final push!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.