4.04.2011

Wedding Bliss

Our society paints a beautiful picture of what engagement is like... boy are they wrong. It is hard work! Brenton and I are having a year long engagement and everyday it seems longer and longer. I JUST WANT TO MARRY MY BEST FRIEND ALREADY! I believe we have a little over 6 months to go.

We are currently working on the guest list (which is the hardest task in planning a wedding). Huge wedding, lots of family. All other planning is pretty much done for now. Besides flowers, which we will do this summer.

Brenton keeps me sane through all of this. I get a little overwhelmed and frustrated at points but he knows when to step in and take the reins while I catch my breath. he rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.