5.31.2011

YES!

I have been working my new job for about 2 weeks now! I literally jumped from school to work with no break in between. I work at a place called youth enrichment services (or YES). My title is a lead teacher for the summer program. It is like a day camp for kids. We have field trip days every week and we go to the pool twice a week. The rest of the time is spent doing games, arts, and curriculum.

I absolutely love the kids I get to work with! On average we have about 35 kids but also have days with 50 and 60! It gets crazy and challenging but none the less, I love it!

A big shout out and thank you to the people who had me in their thoughts and prayers! You all know how much I wanted this job and it happened!!

In Him,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.