6.09.2011

Beautiful Things



I heard this song on my way to work this morning. It grabbed my attention and also my heart.

You make beautiful things out of the dust. This song is about making the difficult and ugly things in our lives beautiful. Whether that is brokenness or hurt, sadness or illness, God makes it beautiful.

I struggle sometimes to see the beauty, and I think everyone can probably relate. I have had a lot happen in my life, good and bad, this past year. I once heard someone make sense of difficulties. When you are experiencing the difficult, it is like you are way too zoomed in on a picture. You can't really tell what it is (or whats going on) until you take a step back. Once you are out of a situation, or zoom out, it becomes easier to understand and it might even make sense!

God has a reason and purpose for everything that happens in our lives. Although as humans, it is hard for us to understand.

If you are currently struggling with anything, I pray that this song would lift your heart and express that God has a plan... and its a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.