8.17.2011

Transitions



Hey, folks! Sorry I have not been keeping up to date with my posts! Life has become crazy and a lot of things are changing. This week and half of last week was the first-of-the-lasts at work. We were done out at our site in Brandon, SD on Tuesday this week and were moved into the Eastside site for today and thursday. Tomorrow is my last day working for YES and I might cry a little when I say goodbye to some of my favorite little kidos! On monday I move to Sioux City, which means I finally get to live in the same town as my man! On tuesday I start my new job as a swim instructor. I will be teaching more little kidos how to swim. On wednesday next week, I start a new year and (yet another) new college.

I am trying not to stress out too much about all of the transitions that are about to happen. If I think about it all at once, it is slightly overwhelming! As of 3 hours ago, I didn't know where I was going to live for the awkward 1 month and a couple weeks I would be living in Sioux City before I become Mrs. Feuchtenberger. God provided and now I have a place to live!

Although transitions in life can be scary, I have to believe that God uses them (and the experiences that come with it) to grow me in ways I still need to grow. This will be my third time adjusting to a new college, but when I look back on my experience at WSU and USF, I am so grateful for all of the people and friends I have met. It was hard the first couple of weeks, but after that it was a huge blessing!

I pray for those of you who may be starting a new part of life, be it school, marriage, moving, work, etc. Lean on God and seek his guidance because there is about a 100% chance He has something wonderful in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.