9.10.2011

Cinnamon


For some odd reason, I have been obsessed with cinnamon lately. Brenton is a better chef than I am, but I like to think I have him beat with presentation.

My mom got Brenton and I an espresso maker for a bridal shower gift. WE LOVE IT! For the first couple hours we had it unpacked, Brenton was wondering around the apartment talking to himself about how cool it was. We had a contest to see who could make the better cappuccino. It ended up not really being a contest because we are both so competitive... neither one of us would admit that the other one tasted better.

On one of our date nights I talked Brenton into letting us have dessert! We have been working hard trying to get into shape for our wedding and rarely do we eat sweets. We had frozen yogurt, blueberries, and (pause for effect) cinnamon! It looked good and tasted even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.