11.22.2011

Baby Fever

So lately I have had a lot of thoughts about babies... which is not entirely a good thing considering Brenton and I would like to wait until I am done with school. This also might have a little bit to do with me going to watch Breaking Dawn - once you watch it, you will know what I am talking about.

Any who, I took a nap after my 8 AM class today and I had a sort of depressing dream about having a baby. In the dream it was my wedding weekend and I didn't know I was pregnant. I wasn't showing (this made me sad because I am actually really excited to have a huge belly), and once my baby was born, I didn't even remember labor. Also in my dream, my baby was growing up really fast and was almost 1 like the second day I had it.

Totally random, but I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.