12.16.2011

12 Days of Christmas

So as I was painting today, I was listening to pandora and a couple of times now I have heard the band Straight No Chaser. They are an all male acapella group and they are pretty good! So, naturally, I youtubed them and found more songs.

I came across this one and I got rather defensive. See the vocal jazz group that I was a part of did a version of this song as well and it was our favorite/most fun song to preform. (If you are friends with me on facebook, or saw us preform in high school, you have heard it before.) Since I have no idea how to save and then upload a video off of facebook, I can't share our version on here. But after watching Straight No Chaser's version of the song a couple of times... I became a fan. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.