12.05.2011

one mans trash...

My mom called me a couple weeks before thanksgiving with some exciting news.

Rewind... for a while now I have been asking for a jewelry case. You know the ones that are a piece of furniture with drawers and hooks and whatnot.

My mom called to tell me that while she was taking the trash out, she saw a jewelry chess just sitting by the dumpster. It was in almost brand new condition. I laughed when she told me that she looked around for a while because it was so strange to see that someone was just throwing it away! My mom took it for me and gave it to me on thanksgiving. So awesome!


I haven't gotten the chance yet, but I would like to use some sand paper and make it look a little bit more rustic and possibly even change the drawer knobs to something a little more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.