12.07.2011

Ornaments

Here are some of the ornaments that Jill and I made. We used modeling clay (from Walmart for a little over $5) and the stamp collection I currently own. We also attempted using cookie cutters for Christmas shapes. After they were baked and cooled we tied ribbon on them. We also thought that painting them would add a more rustic feel. On 3 of the 4 I took pictures of, there is also a clear glitter coat on top.

We pretty much followed directions step by step from these websites (found on pinterest). The only thing we did differently was for the clay ornaments... we didn't use a round cookie cutter. We just rolled them into small balls and then smashed them to make them flat.

My favorite one to make was the clay one! I think they turned out the best as well.

Clay Ornaments
Half Globe Ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.