2.21.2012

my little valentine

Brenton and I celebrated our first married Valentines day. I surprised him with a cooked meal when he got home. I made him shrimp and pasta with a homemade garlic alfredo sauce. Not to toot my own horn, but it was pretty delicious. For desert I made us a chocolate fondue with strawberries, pretzels, and vanilla wafers.

He got me a mug (which I collect, so I was pretty excited), and a certificate for a 1/2 hour massage at a beauty salon. Not to shabby! I got him a coupon book for things like snuggling, back rubs, and date nights. He also really likes the homemade body scrub we have, so I made him another jar of that. He had been wanting a new wallet, so as a final gift I got him a money clip. He seems to like it because he immediately switched his old wallet to his new one.

I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.