4.16.2012

Lilac Flowers


Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers. Every time I smell them, it brings me back to growing up and the lilac tree in our front yard.

Unfortunately, lilacs are not in bloom for long and the strange weather here has not helped them to thrive.

It continually amazes me how the Lord knows exactly what will lift my spirits. Something as simple as a a flower can bring a smile to my face and heart. He surrounds us with color and beauty. He surrounds us with His love.

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. - Philippians 4:8

1 comment:

  1. So sad our beautiful lilac's that we cut aren't living very long in the water! But they sure do smell up the whole darn house with amazingness!

    ReplyDelete

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.