8.08.2012

Scaredy Cat


I have a funny story about Cabela....

We have a long yard leash she stays on when she is outside. The other day she was hooked up to it and I was watching her out the kitchen window as I did dishes. All of the sudden she started to tremble and almost roll over in submission. The window from the kitchen is not very big so I couldn't see what it was that was terrifying her.

I dropped everything I was doing and I ran outside to scare away whatever it was. (I was thinking something like like a coyote, raccoon, or deer.) When I got outside, I couldn't see any other animals. But, as I looked closely by her big water tub, I saw a tiny little yellow kitten laying there.

I rolled my eyes and walked back inside.

Really, Cabela? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.