9.24.2012

Trip to Stillwater,MN



B and I spent this past weekend in Stillwater visiting my family. My brother and his girlfriend joined us on Saturday for an art festival in Hudson. They had live music, great photography and pottery, and my personal favorite: hot apple cider! It was pretty stinkin' cold that day, so I had a lot of cider.








There was a really great painter there who paints in Eau Claire. I forget his name (which I want to kick myself for) but he did mainly horse paintings. They were abstract and absolutely beautiful!

Saturday night we went to dinner at a really cute little restaurant with my Mom and David. It was nice to sit down, relax, eat some really yummy food, and catch up.



We had a great time exploring... Stillwater is such a beautiful little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.