11.28.2012

should I start a vlog?

Ok folks, I have been thinking about potentially starting a vlog (a what? a video blog). I already have a youtube channel but the only reason I have it is because it's the easiest way to upload videos onto here. I was talking with my friend Joelle and she suggested the idea a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was sweet that she thought my life is vlog worthy ;). So thats what I am worried about, would my life be vlog worthy? Would people care or be interested?

The main reason I started blogging was because I live 5-7 hours away from my family, and this was a nice way to stay connected with them. I figured since a picture is worth 1,000 words... why not a video instead?

My day to day life is... quite frankly... lame. The only day to day thing that might be entertaining is my husband and the conversations he has with our puppy Cabela. I do not plan on getting rid of my blog, because I enjoy informal writing and its a great way to share pictures. If I were to vlog, it probably would not be everyday and there would most likely be themes.

If I were to vlog, what are some things you would want to see? What things would you like me to talk about? Do you have any ideas of what it could be called?

Some inspiration for vlogging is a couple, Judy and Benji, on youtube. She has a vlog called itsjudyslife and they are so stinking adorable. They just had a baby and are in the process of building a house so their life is a little more interesting. Anyways, I like how vulnerable and open they are and it gives me lots of inspiration.

If you have ideas or answers to any of these questions, comment on this post or send me a message on Facebook. Thanks for listening to my thinking out loud (or blogging out loud).

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.