11.02.2012

Stillwater Girls Weekend

Last weekend was girls weekend in Stillwater with the women on my mom's side! I was sooo looking forward to this. I hadn't seen my grandmas since Christmas.

I left friday morning and got there around noon. My mom, my grandma, Lesa, and I got pedicures and manicures at the Aveda salon. We were staying in a retreat home through the spa. Friday night when more girls got there we went to TJMaxx. (This store runs in the family!) When we got home we pigged out on all of the food we brought and laughed harder than I had in a while!


Saturday we went downtown stillwater and walked around. We also checked out the Woodbury outlet mall about 20 minutes away. Saturday night we went to dinner at the Greenroom. Their food was amazing and to top it all off a band came at 9:00. They set up right in front of our table so it was like we had a little private show!

My Grandma & I



It was a great weekend filled with much needed relaxation, retail therapy, and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.