12.17.2012

Christmas Cookies

 This actually happened a couple of weeks ago but I forgot I took pictures. So here are some photos of making Christmas cookies:


This is Ms. Carlee. She is my best friend Jill's daughter. The three of us spent the day rolling out, cutting out, baking, and decorating cookies.


undecorated cookies









Carlee decorated (and ate) the one cookie she made. She quickly lost interest and wanted to watch Diego and play with Cabela.
Half way through the process


After about 5 hours from start to finish, the cookies were done. Making these cookies is a memory from growing up. My mom and I used to make these and spend the day rolling and decorating. They are sour-dough cookies with homemade frosting. SO YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.