12.17.2012

Christmas with Dad & Alex

My dad and brother arrived at our home late friday night. This was our first Christmas of the season. We spent the day on Saturday shopping and ate lunch at a local mexican restaurant. Saturday night we had a nice Christmas dinner, which consisted of mashed potatoes, steak, green beans, sheerly temples, and homemade chocolate chip cheesecake. The cheese cake turned out AMAZING. I found the recipe on Pinterest [click here for recipe], and it actually was enough to make 2 pies. I took the other one to our marriage small group Christmas party. It was also a hit there.


Next we opened gifts...


Cabela opened hers...


... and it wore her out.




Alex wasn't feeling photogenic but he is holding the homemade gift form me. You can't see it in this picture but the grey is all lyrics from his favorite song by Red Hot Chili Peppers.




Brenton got me Avatar in 3D for one of my gifts. We managed to get through half of it on Saturday night but B and I finished it on Sunday after they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.