9.09.2013

a grateful heart


  1. I am grateful for my husband and his patients, love, and perseverance. 
  2. I am grateful for the grace that God grants me everyday
  3. I am grateful for my 2 (crazy) german shorthairs, who keep life interesting.
  4. I am grateful for my job and its flexibility, creative freedom, and amazing coworkers.
  5. I am grateful for all the trips we/I have taken these past couple of months. It's always a chance to see and experience a new place and culture.
  6. I am grateful for sleep. and coffee. when I don't get enough sleep.
  7. I am grateful for the current fashion trends that involve higher necklines and longer skirt lengths.
  8. I am grateful for music. Specifically KLOVE, which puts my mind and heart in the right place every time I get in my car.
  9. I am grateful for our friends who are our support system, encouragers, and mentors.
  10. I am grateful for every new day I wake up and get to experience what God has planned for me.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.