12.15.2013

some big news...


I guess I will be trading in my champaign toasts for a life changing year and we couldn't be more thrilled!!

We have been trying for 7 months. This month I went to my doctor (she told me to come see her if I wasn't pregnant in 6 months) and I had some tests done. They did some blood work both before and after ovulation, along with an invasive x-ray to check if my fallopian tubes were open. They looked normal besides a little extra cartilage in my uterus. It was almost Brenton's turn to get checked out - I guess he escaped that by an inch!

I was 6 days late with my period and having major anxiety over taking a home pregnancy test. I had been disappointed every month with negative results. I woke up on 12/5 at 6:45 am to take a test and then shower. I expected to pee on the stick, get in the shower, wait, and see a negative sign. Instead, before I was even done peeing on it, the test showed 2 solid lines! I had a mini moment in the bathroom as I thanked God for his blessing and ran into the bedroom. I couldn't get the lamp next to the bed to turn on so I just flipped the overhead light on. This made Brenton jump and cover his head with the covers. I pulled the covers off his face and with tears in my eyes and a giant smile on my face showed him the test. I believe his words were, "is this right? are we having a baby? are you sure?"

God blessed us with a beautiful early Christmas present. Thank you Jesus!

Baby Feuchtenberger is due August 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.