7.31.2014

we are pregnant!

We are pregnant! Yay!

This has been such a journey. With one miscarriage prior and a year of trying, God blessed us with a healthy pregnancy (so far)! Prayers accepted that it stays that way. :)

We had our first ultrasound at 6 and a half weeks. We saw the heartbeat but I was told I had a pretty good sized cyst on my ovary. Doc said we would watch it and if need be, I would have surgery or let it rupture on its own.

Our second ultrasound was at 10 and a half weeks and we got to see and hear the heartbeat. My cyst had gone down drastically in size, meaning it should cause no problems. Praise God! This appointment made Brenton feel like a daddy.

I did not experience morning sickness. Just a lot of migraines, low blood pressure and tiredness. For the most part, I feel pretty good!

Baby Feuchtenberger is due February 6, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.