8.11.2014

14 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
Tired. Sleeping is getting a little harder and more uncomfortable. Headaches are still the same.

What am I craving?
Bloody Marys, pickles, beef sticks, cheese. (Can you tell I'm from the midwest?)

Miss anything?
This week I miss diet coke. That was always my go-to when I had a headache.

Go-to clothing...
I tried to shop for some maternity jeans and had absolutely no luck. Pants are too tight now so as of now, I'm stuck to elastic things.

Ring ON or OFF?
On.

Best moment of the week...
To see my bump become more prominent.

Movement?
Not yet. Although I had a weird sensation the other night. My belly felt heavy and it just felt like something was in there.

Showing?
Yep! You can see it more depending on what I am wearing.. otherwise I just look fat.

Sleep...
Getting more difficult. I toss and turn a lot which wakes me up and I can't sleep on my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.