8.18.2014

15 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
My headaches are really bad right now. I think I pushed myself a little too hard with all of the traveling (Maine for a week then Wisconsin the following weekend). Struggling with breathing.. it feels like someone is sitting on my chest when I lay down.

What am I craving?
Salt & carbonation.

Miss anything?
Being in Maine this week on a beautiful body of water made me miss tubing! I just had to watch and take pictures from the boat... no contact sports for me.

Go-to clothing...
We found a consignment maternity shop in Maine and I had a lot of luck! My mom also spoiled me and got me some things from the cities. I got me some pants that actually fit!

Ring ON or OFF?
Still on.

Best moment of the week...
Being in Maine with family was awesome. My little cousin Isabella had lots of question about the "baby in my tummy." She asked how it got in there... we dodged that bullet.

Movement?
Nope. Sometimes I pretend I can see the heartbeat when I suck in, but I know it's really just mine.

Showing?
This picture isn't great for showing progress. My bump isn't growing significantly right now.. its just becoming more firm.

Sleep...
Really struggling right now. Headaches are keeping me awake but then the tiredness makes the headaches worse. I need to figure out how to break this cycle. I'm still having really bizarre dreams.. let me just tell you last night's:

I had a dream I gave birth to twin boys (no we are not having twins). I delivered them via c-section but was completely uninterested and uninvolved during the surgery. Right afterwards Brenton and I went fishing and I asked him what we had. He told me 2 boys and I asked if we could go back and see them. I walked back, which hurt because of the staples in my stomach. The elevator was broke so I had to take the stairs. Then when I saw my babies, they looked like aliens and I wasn't allowed to hold them until their due date (I think that means I gave birth early).

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.