9.09.2014

18 weeks | pregnancy week by week

How am I feeling?
Ouch, my back. Lots of chiropractic visits and massages.

What am I craving?
Ice cream and magic shell. Yes, magic shell.

Miss anything?
My energy level. It's hard to stay motivated with chores around the house. I got permission from my OBGYN to drink an extra cup of coffee for my migraines. It helps a little.

Go-to clothing...
I went through my closet this week and put things I no longer fit into in storage. I'm ready to transition to fall, aka big sweaters and boots.

Ring ON or OFF?
On.

Best moment of the week...
I think feeling the baby move has been the coolest thing. I called Brenton at work when I got a good kick because I was so excited.

Movement?
Definitely! I can't wait until Brenton can put his hand on my belly and feel it too. Such a wonderful thing to experience.



Sleep...
Same old, same old. Still weird dreams, still trying to sleep on my side.


** Sorry about the weird smile in this photo. I had just had dental work done and half of my face was numb. :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.