9.14.2014

19 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
Mostly just an achy body. My lower back is really sore and I feel things cracking a lot more than they used to (ex: knees, neck, ankles).

What am I craving?
This week I had a craving for beef jerky.

Miss anything?
Honestly, not having to worry about what I am eating or drinking.

Go-to clothing...
Yay it feels like fall!! Boots and sweaters baby!

Ring ON or OFF?
Still on.

Best moment of the week...
Nothing big this week. I found some cute stuff for the nursery but next week will be more exciting.. we find out if baby F is a boy or a girl! What do you think??

Movement?
This child has its right hook down.. moving, kicking, and punching a lot.


Sleep...
Sleep is getting more and more uncomfortable. I wake up every morning with a sore body. I have just been using a normal body pillow but I might give in and get a pregnancy pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.