9.14.2014

DIY Blanket Ladder


This afternoon Brenton and I put this blanket ladder together. I found the tutorial on Pinterest (click here to view it - she does a much better job of explaining the steps than I could). I thought this would be really nice to have in the nursery to hold swaddle blankets and what not. The finished photo I took below is in our living room. It's a little big for that spot so I think we will make a smaller one for the living room.

I followed her tutorial pretty closely. I added the distressed look as well since that fits our style. The next one I do, I will probably paint white and distress. I will post photos when we finish it!

FYI - Brenton was really surprised by how easy this was to put together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.