10.09.2014

22 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
I'm still feeling pretty good. This week I was fully aware of the fact I was pregnant. I got tired much faster than normal and walking around the hilly Tuscan towns was more work than it should have been. :p

What am I craving?
Diet Coke.

Miss anything?
Being in Tuscany was a little tough as a pregnant lady. And honestly, I only saw one other pregnant lady the entire trip. Everyone was trying wine and cheese while I had to just smell and drool. But we brought back a bottle of wine for after little man is out.

Go-to clothing...
I am exclusively in maternity pants but still trying to make some non-maternity tops work. I really just want to be comfortable.

Ring ON or OFF?
On. But flying definitely made my fingers and feet swell up. The 9 hour flight was brutal.

Best moment of the week...
We were in Tuscany this week which was cool enough, but while we were there I felt baby's hiccups!

Movement?
Still feeling a ton of movement. He is really busy at night right before bed.

Sleep...
Struggling with a sore back every morning. I asked my chiropractor about it and he said its just the way your muscles adjust to pregnancy. Lots of stretching for this momma.



**Ruger wanted to be in the picture this week - I think he missed us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.