10.14.2014

23 weeks | pregnancy week by week

How am I feeling?

I think my body is having a hard time adjusting from traveling. I have had a headache for the last couple days and my stomach seems to be off. I don't know why all the sudden I feel like crap but hopefully it goes away soon.

What am I craving?
Salt.

Miss anything?
Being confident in my clothing. It takes me a while to find something to wear that I feel comfortable in. Everything is tight and my wardrobe is limited.

Go-to clothing...
Tanks, sweaters, maternity jeans & boots.

Ring ON or OFF?
Still on.

Best moment of the week...
Isaiah is really active in my tummy and I caught it on video on my phone. Brenton also felt him kick for the first time this week!

Movement?
All of the time! I absolutely love feeling him move, its reassuring, but sometimes it keeps me up at night.

Sleep...
Since we have been back from Italy, my sleep schedule has been so off! We go to bed at like 9 every night! I'm contemplating buying a pregnancy body pillow. I'm not sure if it is worth it since I am currently using a regular body pillow and it doesn't seem to help much. Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. While I don't have any advice about the pregnancy pillow although my friend was pregnant did get a pregnancy pillow. I love love your cardigan, you by any chance know where you go it? It seem so fitted for fall weather all my cardigans are light and for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.