10.22.2014

24 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
My headaches are defiantly back. Other than trying to manage those, I feel pretty good still.

What am I craving?
Nothing new this week. Whenever a friend asks to get lunch and tells me to pick, I usually pick chinese/sushi. So there's that. 

Miss anything?
I think getting quality sleep. Oh, how the Lord prepares us to be mommas.

Go-to clothing...
Still pretty much the same as last week. I have a couple pairs of maternity pants that I cycle through. And I really enjoy how comfortable dresses are.

Ring ON or OFF?
On.

Best moment of the week...
I went to the gym again for the first time in a while and it was nice to know I could still be active and feel good. I even felt good enough to run for a little while - at least until I felt like I had to pee my pants. ;)

Movement?
Still feeling a lot of movement. I love how much he moves and I'm excited to be able to share that with other people as soon as he gets big enough.

Sleep...
I wake up quite often at night to either switch positions, stretch, or go to the bathroom. Some nights are really good and some nights are not.


** Seriously, these dogs. Because the nursery is "under construction" I lost my striped wall background and had to move to the kitchen. This is where the dogs hangout so of course they think they need to be in the picture. These 2 are good practice for the little boy growing in my tummy. Ruger, just tonight, was laying on his back and had 3 of his legs pushing on me while I did dishes. He reminds me of a little toddler always in need of attention. Isaiah will never be short a playmate. Oh and sorry about the ugly chalkboard... next week will be better! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.