10.09.2014

little man has a name...


We picked a name! 

Isaiah Joe.
Isaiah means "God is Salvation" & Joe means "God will increase" (and is also Brenton's middle name).

It was actually a lot easier than it probably should have been. Most of you already know that it took us a while to get pregnant and that we experienced a loss in the process. The entire year, whenever anyone  would send us encouragement from scripture it was always from the book of Isaiah. Like, so much so, it was really hard to ignore. So when we found out it was a boy, we sorta knew that his name was Isaiah. I had purchased a baby name book and continued to look a little once we found out it was a boy, but it felt weird. Like I said, we already knew.

We picked Joe mostly because it is Brenton's middle name and then I learned the story behind it. My mother-in-law told me they picked the name because it was my father-in-law's grandfather's name. Brenton's dad was really close with his grandfather so they gave Brenton his name. The name Joe has been passed down 5 generations.

Can't wait to meet you Isaiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.