11.30.2014

30 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
Tired and huge. But very grateful that we have made it to 30 weeks and only have 10(ish) to go.

What am I craving?
The really consistent thing has been (cooked) sushi. I had it again with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Thanksgiving was also this week - and everything in that meal tasted good!

Miss anything?
My balance.. I'm such a klutz now.

Go-to clothing...
Sweaters, tanks, jeans & boots. I wear my moccasins a lot because they are easy to slip on.

Ring ON or OFF?
On.

Best moment of the week...
Thanksgiving with family and them being able to feel and see Isaiah moving around in my belly.

Movement?
He is a strong little guy and his kicks are starting to hurt more - especially when he kicks straight up or straight down. Some are painful but I still love to watch him move around. I feel like we are just hanging out together when I watch him move in my belly.

Sleep...
I am no longer getting good sleep. I toss and turn too much to sleep through the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.