11.17.2014

La Crosse Baby Shower

My mom and grandma hosted a shower for me this weekend in La Crosse, WI. We had a private room at The Waterfront and it was absolutely beautiful. My mom had a couple different games for everyone to play but the sweetest part was the party favor. She had M&Ms personalized with "Isaiah Joe", "Feuchtenberger", "Due Date: 2-6-2015", "S&B", "Hugs & Kisses", and "It's a boy!"

The other really neat thing I got at the shower was lots of books. Instead of cards everyone brought books with personal notes to Isaiah in them. This will be so fun to read to him and show him how much he was loved and anticipated!

I felt so blessed on Saturday and was completely showered with love by my family. Thank you so much for all of the gifts and kind words! Love you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.