1.27.2015

38 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
I didn't realize how tired I looked until I took this picture. I woke up at 2:30 that morning and was awake all day. Being exhausted made it hard to cope with the rest of my current pregnancy symptoms. Needless to say, this day consisted of a melt down and some tears.



What am I craving?

Fruit and juice. and water.

Miss anything?
Sleeping well through the night. My sister-in-law just had her baby and she said she is sleeping better now that he is born. Not as much sleep but better quality sleep. I think I am going to agree.

Update from check-up...
I am still at 2 cm dilated. She stripped my membranes and said it could cause labor to start within the next couple of days. My doc thinks he is currently about 7.5 lbs. After she checked me and felt my belly she asked if I want to do an induction. We scheduled one for early next week when I am about 39.5 weeks.

Best moment of the week...
I got another pedicure with my friend Jill today. Now my toes will be nice and pretty for delivery :)

Movement?
He is still moving and he has his favorite position all picked out. I often get a foot in the side. I got some good video this week of him dragging his knee or leg across my belly. Kid might be a soccer player.

Sleep...
I am exhausted and really struggling to get good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.