1.31.2015

39 weeks | pregnancy week by week


How am I feeling?
Excited and a little anxious. It's so close!! My body is definitely starting to tell me it is ready for labor though. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and pains. I officially have a waddle and am very slow moving.


What am I craving?
Red meat and fluids.

Miss anything?
Being able to take ibuprofen for different pains. I have a headache that wont let up and my entire body aches. It would be really great if I could take something my body actually responded to. Sorry tylenol.. you just don't cut it.

Update from check-up...
Nothing new to report. I'm about the same status as the last update. The next time I see my doc will be when I am in labor!

Best moment of the week...
We spent this weekend getting ready for Isaiah to arrive. We got the house cleaned, final touches on the nursery done, and groceries bought. Everybody is now on standby :)

Movement?
He is SOOOOO low and my hips are killing me. His movements will send shooting pains either up my back or down my inner thighs. It's time for him to come out.

Sleep...
Still no go on this. Up early in the morning and it takes me forever to fall asleep. Partially because my mind is racing now about labor and delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.