1.03.2015

Isaiah's Nursery Tour

3-tier Basket - T.J.Maxx (gift from Mom)    /    Dresser - free and refinished by me    /    Ampersand Sign - Gordmans
"Hello Handsom" sign - Hobby Lobby    /    Embroidery Hoops & Fabric - Hobby Lobby    /    Reindeer head - Michaels
"Create in me a pure heart" Sign - Gift from my friend Camille

Glass Globe - T.J. Maxx    /    Fox Nightlight - Restoration Hardware Baby (gift from Mom)    /    4-tier Wire Basket - T.J. Maxx
Chalkboard Globe - Gordmans



Giraffe Photo - Hobby Lobby    /    Books - Goodwill    /    2 Door Side Table - mine growing up 
Glider Chair - Wayfair    /    Pouf Ottoman - Target    /    Rug - T.J. Maxx    /    Lamp - Target
Noah's Arc Art - borrowed from my friend Jill    /    Isaiah's Book Box - Michaels and hand painted by me


Isaiah 9:6 Sign - Gift from Mom from a Feed My Starving Children Gala    /    Blanket Ladder - built by hubby
Cloth Basket - Walmart


Crib - Gift from Mom & step Dad (wayfair)    /    "Isaiah" Sign - Painted by me
Teddy Bear - Baby Gap    /    Alphabet Art - Gift from Grandma Elland    /    Mountains Sign - Hobby Lobby
Mobile - Made by me    /    Crib Blanket - Etsy

I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do for the nursery. I'm not much of a theme person... I would say my style is more eclectic. I found myself collecting things I liked or that inspired me. The only thing I wanted to incorporate was a mixture of textures. I also was intentional about every peice having meaning. The majority of the things are from friends or family.


1 comment:

  1. Turned out great! It's really cozy, guys. You do good work. I am so excited to meet little man and snuggle him up in a blanket. Counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.