3.12.2015

Isaiah Joe | 1 Month

































I seriously can't believe my little boy is one month old already. What?! I can't even.

Length/Height: 22 inches long

Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz

Clothing Size: 0-3 month clothing

Eating: He is a good eater but his latch has been goofy since day 1. We got it figured out and he has never struggled to get full feedings!

Sleeping: He has been sleeping through the night since the first week home. He wakes me for feedings and goes right back to bed. We are currently struggling with naps during the day. He just wants to stay awake and hang out.

Personality: It is fun to see him become more and more alert. He is doing a better job of focusing on me and we have even caught a couple smiles. Everyone who meets hims says he is pretty content. I say it depends on what time of day you visit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.