5.05.2015

Isaiah Joe | 3 Months


Length/Height: 25 inches long

Weight: 15 lbs

Clothing Size: 3-6 month clothing

Eating: During our vacation (being away from him for a week), my milk supply took a big hit. I haven't been able to catch up with him and his growing appetite. Because of that, I have been supplement with formula so that he is getting enough food. I am doing about half and half right now. I'm not sure how long I will be able to breast feed which breaks my heart a little, but I am realizing it is more important he is well fed rather than my selfish desires.

Sleeping: As an attempt to get my milk supply to catch up, I completely pulled the formula. I realized he was probably going to be hungry but I was encouraged this was the best way to catch up. (I have tried everything by the way... drinking water, drinking beer, drinking mother's milk tea, taking lactation supplements, eating oatmeal, etc...) Because he was hungry, he wasn't sleeping as well. He was waking up around 3 every night. Now that I have given in and gone back to formula, he is sleeping well again. Last night we were back at 8 hours. Hopefully we will be sleeping through the night again soon!!

Personality: It has been so much fun watching him grow. He has started smiling a lot and loves to chatter. He is very independent and often prefers to just wiggle on his back. I have heard a couple of giggles but mostly just smiles and coos.

** I forgot to add that he has become a fist sucker. He doesn't go for just the thumb, but rather his entire fist. He is also becoming known for his one eyebrow look (which I get often). Such a goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.