6.10.2015

Isaiah Joe | 4 Months



Length/Height: 26.5 inches long

Weight: 17 lbs 8 oz

Clothing Size: 6-9 month clothing

Eating: I had to make the tough decision to stop breast feeding. My supply just kept decreasing and no matter what I tried, it wouldn't come back. I'm slowly weaning instead of stopping immediately to avoid major pain on my part. I learned so much with Isaiah on what to do and not do. As much as I wish I could keep breast feeding him, I have to say that the connivence of formula is quite nice. We are flying for the first time with him this month and it will be nice not having to breastfeed in a busy airport and packed plane.

Sleeping: He's a champ. His naps are becoming consistent and he regularly puts himself to sleep. Every once in a while I get up once early in the morning (around 5ish) to feed him, but then he goes back to sleep until his wake time at 7:30.

Personality: He is changing so much! He has started laughing and talking a lot more. Brenton got him to giggle while we were on vacation in Illinois. It's the best sound in the world. Isaiah is overall a really chill baby. People often comment that they have not heard him cry. He has also started rolling!! He rolls to his belly and gets stuck there.. now we just have to master belly to back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.