9.17.2015

Home Tour | Exterior

We moved... in June. And we are finally starting to get things settled, painted, and decorated. So because I know you all love Isaiah, but are probably wishing I posted things other than pictures of him ;), I am going to give you a tour of our new home. I plan to show you room by room, as we get things done.

I'll start with the exterior, while it is still nice outside. The covered deck has become our favorite spot of the house and I am sad that we will have to take it all down soon. I guess the positive is that I will get to re-decorate with fall & Christmas decor!

I absolutely love decorating and nesting. It makes my heart happy. So I hope you enjoy the tour, because I sure enjoy doing it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.