1.19.2016

Favorite Music


I have always been a lover of music. Choir nerd, through and through folks.

There is a quote on pinterest I found a while ago that said "my music taste ranges from "you need to listen to this" to "I know, please don't judge me."" I have a little bit of music ADD. That being said... here is my current "favorites" playlist (no particular order):

1. Storyteller - Morgan Harper Nichols feat. Jamie Grace    [listen]
2. More Heart, Less Attack - Needtobreathe    [listen]
3. Let it Go - James Bay    [listen]
4. Wild Things  - Alessia Cara    [listen]
5. Don't Wait - Mapei    [listen]
6. Diamonds - Johnnyswim    [listen]
7. Honest - Joseph    [listen]
8. Keep On Walking - Gabrielle Aplin    [listen]
9. Devil's Been Talkin' - Needtobreathe    [listen]
10. Hold Back the River - James Bay    [listen]
11. Take the World - Johnnyswim    [listen]
12. Rivers and Roads - The Head and the Heart    [listen]
13. Holy Spirit - Francesca Battistelli    [listen]
14. Brother - Penny and Sparrow    [listen]
15. Teach Me to Know - The Lone Bellow    [listen]
16. Dirt - Florida Georgia Line    [listen]
17. Isaiah - Noah Gundersen    [listen]
18. Our Love - Judah & the Lion    [listen]
19. Love You Like That - Canaan Smith    [listen]
20. Rattle - Penny and Sparrow    [listen]

... I could go on, but I'll leave you with these for now.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.