3.25.2016

Home Tour | Guest Room


 A guest room is really important to Brenton and I. Neither one of our families live super close, which usually requires them to stay overnight if they visit! We always want our home to be welcoming and cozy. This is one of the first rooms we painted, but I have slowly set it up. Brenton's mom gave me the antique dresser, and my mom gave me the traveler's trunk which I believe is my great grandfathers (possibly great-great-grandfather). The bed set was ours before we moved and bought a different bed - so our visitors get a nice big king bed!

And I love the random letters that say "Be Our Guest." It makes our guest room easy to find ;)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.