6.06.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 17 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
My belly spasms have slowed down, thankfully. Every once in a while I still get one, but not nearly as frequently. I get faint and black out majority of the times I stand up. Other than that, I am feeling really good!

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Pickles and salt.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
I am now confident in the movement of this baby. It is an amazing and indescribable feeling.

MOVEMENT?
Like I said, I can now officially say I have felt the baby move. This child seems to be more active at night (or at least that is when I have time to actually sit and notice it). Baby moves so much, the doctors have to chase it around to find the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.