7.10.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 21 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
I'm feeling pretty good. Still tired and my belly feels tight every now and then. Not sure if it's braxton hicks yet, but I feel like I have to stretch a lot.

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Red wine... boo.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
We found out we are having a baby GIRL!! We were so excited to learn this. We don't plan to be done at 2, but it take the pressure off for the next babies!

MOVEMENT?
When we had our ultrasound, baby girl was folded in half. She had her feet over her head. Our ultrasound tech joked that we have a gymnast, dancer, or yoga instructor on our hands (which I guess doesn't totally surprise me). I can feel her do flips and turns often. She's a busy bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.