7.29.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 24 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
A little nauseated and like I'm going to pop. My belly has been feeling really tight and itchy. Norah is getting big :)

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Not much this week. Although I did make s'more bars which sounded good at the time but now I don't want them anymore. oops.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
The moment this week was definitely not the best, but everything turned out ok. I got sick with a stomach bug which left me vomiting all night long. I couldn't even hold down ice chips by morning. I started to have cramps in my stomach and went back and forth about calling my OBGYN. I did because Brenton encouraged me too and she told me to go over to Labor & Delivery to get IV fluids. When I arrived at the hospital, I was having contractions that were 3-5 minutes apart. Luckily, after about 5 hours of fluids and anti-nausea medicine, the contractions stopped! Norah is doing just fine and I am feeling much better! I have a couple nice bruises though on my arms. They had to poke me 3 times to get my IV going. I was so dehydrated my veins were totally sunken in. I did not realize how serious dehydration is when you are pregnant. YIKES!

MOVEMENT?
Lots of kicks and flips. Brenton watched her move the other night and a couple other people have felt her move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.