8.03.2016

Home Tour | Isaiah's Room

Isaiah's room may just be my favorite room in the house. It turned out so cute! Brenton's parents helped us get the accent wall done (we followed THIS tutorial and it was incredibly easy!)

At our old house, Isaiah's nursery was a woodland theme. Because I had some decorations with that outdoor theme, and we got him a teepee for his birthday, I decided to do a camping theme in his "big boy" room. I use the word theme loosely. Most of the pieces in his room can be used somewhere else in the house. The same goes for Norah's room (pictures coming soon).

I think he likes his new room. He LOVES to play in his teepee and "read" his books.

ENJOY!



2 comments:

  1. Everything turned out so cute! I love it!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Tanisha, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.