8.28.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 29 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
Interesting. I'm feeling some things I don't particularly remember feeling with Isaiah. Norah feels really low (almost like she is going to just fall out). I don't know if that is because this is my second pregnancy or if it is because she is a girl. I have a doc appointment tomorrow and I plan to ask lots of questions.

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Still juice. This was a craving I had towards the end with Isaiah as well. I just get really thirsty.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
Because life is crazy right now and I feel like I am juggling a lot of different things, I decided to pack Norah's hospital bag when I had a chance. It's not totally ready to go, but doing things like that makes it feel real.

MOVEMENT?
I think she might be head down. I feel her hiccups in the same place almost every time. She is still really busy, especially at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.