9.05.2016

Pregnancy UPdate Baby #2 | 30 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
Like my body is no longer my own. Norah is hanging out so low which means she is rubbing on my hips and I officially have a waddle. I don't remember Isaiah ever being this low even after he dropped! I had a (what ended up being nothing) scare at my last OB appointment. My doctor thought my water might have already broke or that I was leaking fluid. The test strip in the office came back positive for amniotic fluid so she sent me to an ultrasound and then over to labor and delivery. The test in labor and delivery came back negative so it was a total false alarm (praise Jesus)!

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Anything fruity or sour.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
As uncomfortable as it can be sometimes, I love watching her move in my belly. This week I got a video of the arm swipe (when you can see a full limb run across your belly). I just think it is so amazing!

MOVEMENT?
She is always kicking and moving. She is now head down so she likes to kick off one side of my uterus and push her butt out the other way. When I had the unscheduled ultrasound (because of the suspected loss of fluid) she was in the same position she was in at our 20 week... folded completely in half. She is a flexible little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.